If you would like to gift a Clay Family Society (CFS) membership, but not become a member yourself, please follow the instructions on this page. All gifted memberships must be paid by check and processed via the U.S. mail system.
DO NOT USE THE PayPal BUTTONS. Doing so will create a membership for yourself!
(If you’re an active member, please use Gift Memberships under the Members tab on the black bar menu.)
Directions For Non-Members to Gift a Membership
- Click on the Join Us tab at the bottom of the Public Menu.
- At the bottom of the 1st Join Us page click on Page 3 near the bottom.
- Follow the directions for Pay By Check via USPS! on Page 3.
- Download the Clay Family Society Member Information Form (form) by scrolling to the bottom of the form on Page 3 and clicking the document icon with a down arrow on the horizontal gray bar.
- Fill out a separate form for each gift you would like to give.
- Please ensure that each form includes the recipients current email address (your gift cannot be processed without it).
- Before mailing the form(s) to our Treasurer, please ensure a check with enough funds to cover every form is included.
- After our treasurer receives your package two things will happen.
- Each gift recipient will receive an email from our treasurer stating that they have been gifted a membership in the Clay Family Society. If you provided your email address, you will receive a copy of these emails (blind copies if you request that your gift(s) be made anonymously).
- Each recipient will receive an email from our webmaster with a link to our websites Registration page. Our website’s new member Registration page includes much of the same information that is included in the mailed form. The recipients of your gift will become active members when: 1. Their Registration page is properly filled in (including their selection of Username & Password and all required fields filled) and 2. The Submit button successfully exits them to the website Home page.